If seeking to rid get off the unwanted calcium and magnesium present in the hard water, then buy our premium-quality Water Softeners. Procured from the reliable entities, these Water Softeners employ ion exchange technology to purify the water in healthy & efficient way. Further, they are easy to install & maintain. For prices, contact us. We are the trustworthy Importer and Supplier of the Water Softener from Karnataka.
- A water softener is a mechanical appliance that is plumbed into home’s water supply system, usually at the water main entry. FRP vessel is filled with small polystyrene beads or resin.
- The beads carry a negative charge. The positively charged calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+) ions that causes are attracted to the negatively charged resin beads.
- Sodium ions are supplied to the resin from dissolved sodium chloride (salt), also called brine.
- Excellent performance
- Thermoplastic liner of polyester
- Outstanding bonding between inlet & PE liner
- Offers better curing at high temperature
- No maintenance
- High aesthetic appearance.
Technical Specifications :
- 450 mm onward flange fitting
- Top opening & diameter : 450 mm
- Overall diameter : 200 mm to 1,000 mm
- Operating temperature : 490 C
- Wall thickness : 3.8 mm to 7.6 mm
- Vessels are NSF & PED certified
- Operating Pressure : 10.5 kgf/cm2
- 250,000 times cycle test from 10 PSI to 150 PSI
Variety Available :
- Water Softner Systems
- Fiber Glass FR & Stainless Steel SS Water Softener
- Mild Steel MS Water Softener
- Water Softening Filter
Used for :
- Filter high quantity of water.
- Thermoelectric power plants.
- Boiler feed water
- Cooling tower